This unique pedestrian barrier installed in conjunction with any access control system provides valuable assistance to security personnel at any monitored entrance. The flap barrier is available as a single or multiple lane setup and is compatible with most access control systems such as magnetic, biometric, and proximity readers.
- Ideal for a wide variety of pedestrian access requirements, the length of a single flap is not less than 300mm, which can allow smooth access of pedestrians with bags in both of his hands.
- Due to mechanical anti-panic design the gate wings will retract back into the cabinet automatically and guarantee a smooth flow in case of power failure.
- The flap barrier can show four different colours according to different states like standby, running, halt and waiting.
- The adoption of crank connecting rod design promises a stable machinery operation and increases service life effectively.
- The hydraulic kinetic cushion technology ensures a natural and smooth operation when in high-speed environment, and avoids equipment vibration.
- It owns highly-secure protection with different functions of detection logic. Different data, such as the number of passengers, can be output through communication forms such as RS 485, TCP/IP by alarm signals
- When the barrier is halted, the toughened -glass flapslock mechanically and can’t be manually forced to open. Comprehensive working modes include normally closed, normally open, emergency close, emergency open, fire alarm opening and fail-safe automatic demoting
- With CE certification and meets EMC requirements
- PLC: adoption of a powerful PLC design promises the easy adjustment and reliable working.
- Surface processing: the default cabinet adopts AISI-304 stainless steel and the arm is ACRYLIC. Elegant oval design integrates into all architectural surroundings.
- Symbol: precise backlit symbols for intuitive process and high through output
- Top cover: top grade wood cover or stainless steel as option
- Emergency: Self safe design, opens automatically if turned off or input an emergency signal like fire alarm
- State LED: four different colours according to different states as standby, running, halt and waiting
- Detection sensor: multiple sensors on both sides, installed in the fittest position for detection
- Single lane or multiple lane setups
- Normally open or normally closed working mode
- Top cover equipped with marble or stainless steel
- Several colours for arms available
- Adaptations for integration of a proximity card reader under the top cover
- Pedestal for mounting of external card readers, biometric or other authorization systems